Just Keep The Dog

Just Keep The Dog

JKTD News

Thank you to all who support Just Keep The Dog. Our Facebook page currently has 4,118 dog lovers!!! How awesome is that!



Bedtime

Monday, July 29, 2013

Every night at bedtime, Bruce and I head to the bedroom. When we get to my bed, I give him a head rub and a kiss on the nose and tell him "Goodnight, baby." Then he goes under the bed and gets comfy. 

Tonight we headed for the bedroom and he raced to the bed. Then he stopped and looked back at me as if to say "Are you coming?"  When I reached him I gave him some love and as soon as I said "Goodnight, baby" and stood straight up he dove under the bed. 

I just love him. 


1 comment

  1. Most people don’t have a problem being very clear about when they are unhappy with their dogs, but, they often ignore the good stuff. Big mistake! Make sure you give your dog lots of attention when he’s doing the right thing. Let him know when he’s been a good boy. That’s the time to be extra generous with your attention and praise. It’s even okay to be a little over the top.

    Dog Training Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

 

We're on Dogsey!

Dogsey - for dog news, articles and the worlds largest Dog Forum!

Blogroll

Most Reading